The Sennheiser Control Cockpit is Sennheiser’s new core control software embracing digital workflows to optimize daily business routines.
The easy-to-use Sennheiser Control Cockpit software provides a global overview of all network enabled wireless devices of Sennheiser at any time and informs with push-notification before undesired incidents might occur.
The professional remote software allows facility managers, IT personnel and service staff at event locations to setup, monitor and troubleshoot the audio system of large lecture rooms, conferences, meeting and presentation rooms easier than ever – on the go or at their individual workplace.
Accessible everywhere in your network.
To prevent any undesired incidence and to provide perfect digital workflows.
Accessible on all operating systems in the network (iOS, OS X, Windows, Android) for seamless integration.
Instead of management by walking to save you a lot of time and hassle.
Display the status of your wireless microphone setup to maximize system availability.
Optimally tailored to daily business challenges for most efficient working.
The Sennheiser Control Cockpit embraces digital workflows entirely. Being optimally tailored to daily business challenges, it increases efficiency extremely.
The Sennheiser Control Cockpit adds devices automatically, via IP range or CSV import. All RF settings can easily be adjusted and tested. Different recipients of alert notifications can be configured to ensure smooth workflows.
Operation & Monitoring
The Sennheiser Control Cockpit is accessible anywhere in the network via browser on any kind of device. It allows remote monitoring by delivering status information concerning audio, RF and battery settings. For live monitoring during events, it provides an operator’s view.
The Sennheiser Control Cockpit offers seamless update procedures of software and hardware. It delivers instant notification in case of available updates and allows for batch update of multiple devices at once. The continuous evaluation and display of service relevant information such as battery health guarantees reliable operation.
The Sennheiser Control Cockpit comes with an integrated and searchable online manual for best contextual advice and assistive information. The on-screen and push notification via email/SMS warns you in good time to prevent undesired incidences. The possibility of remote trouble shooting (e.g. muted mic) saves you time and effort.
The Sennheiser Control Cockpit is the central software for control, monitoring and maintenance of all SpeechLine Digital Wireless, evolution wireless G4 and Digital 6000 devices.
The SpeechLine Digital Wireless series provides reliable and highly flexible solutions tailored to education and corporate applications. It is widely scalable and answers best all needs of your everyday working and lecturing environment - from small room setups to huge campus-wide installations.
With ew 300 G4, Sennheiser raises the bar of known quality by offering even higher flexibility and optimized support for digital workflows. Thanks to remote control and monitoring with the Sennheiser Control Cockpit software, the fourth generation of evolution wireless is the most versatile and flexible microphone series in business applications.
Whatever you’ve experienced before – expect more. Even in toughest RF-conditions. The outstanding audio quality of our wireless masterpiece – Digital 9000 – is now available in a two-channel receiver, and can cope with even the most demanding live productions.
從1.1版本開始-Speechline Digital Wireless系統能夠支持CHG 4N網絡充電器，對咪高峰充電狀態進行進行360度全方位的監控。
在Control Cockpit 軟件設置時，除了能夠對整個系統進行總覽之外，我們的軟件還支持電子郵件的推送提醒和SMS短信息的提醒功能，從而為重要的事件發生或是狀態變化進行通知和提示。
Sennheiser Control Cockpit 1.2版本的新特性
Sennheiser Control Cockpit Release 1.1.0 Features
- Localization of the Sennheiser Control Cockpit in English, French, Spanish and German manually or via browser
- Notification System – Display of notifications and alerts that allow preventive action, e. g. battery alerts
- Event log – Easy tracking of past notifications and alerts
- Built-in update wizzard – Automatic notifications when a new firmware or a new Sennheiser Control Cockpit release is available, updates are done in a snap – without admin rights for installation.*
- Support of CHG 4N Network Charger –The CHG 4N provides 360° monitoring of SpeechLine Digital Wireless that allows you to monitor the charging status of microphones while they are not in use.
- Support of SL Tablestand 133-S DW and SL Tablestand 153-S DW – New transmitter type especially made for podium discussions, speeches and lectures as well as ad hoc press conferences.**
- “Custom” column in device overview – As a power tool for power users, the “Custom” column provides an overview of selectable information such as firmware revision, RF-Sync state or IP Addresses or whatever is currently of interest.
* Requires internet access on host-computer
** Requires SL DW System Firmware 2.3.1 or higher
Sennheiser Control Cockpit Release 1.0 Features
- Status monitoring of all microphones within a network (audio, wireless link quality, battery, network, settings)
- On-site or remote control of all settings of a device
- Responsive Design – outstanding usability on any mobile device running iOS, Android or Windows
- Global system statistics – overview of the system status with key information at a glance
- Easy device identification – naming, localization and paging function for all devices
- Location list with room overview
- Search and filter functions – fast identification and detection of devices and settings
- Easiest set up of devices on-site or remote
- Bulk edit – Simultaneous configuration of several or all devices
- Built-in help function – Info sections provide information for seamless familiarization
- Built-in interactive manual with search function for detailed information
- Firmware Updates – Easily keep all devices up to date and equip them with the latest features
The Sennheiser Control Cockpit software must be installed on a host PC that meets the following system requirements:
- Intel i5 Dual Core processor or similar
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB hard disk space
- 100 Mbit LAN interface
- Windows 7 or higher
- IPv4 network
- Intel i7 Dual Core processor or similar
- 16 GB RAM
- 20 GB hard disk space
- Gigabit LAN interface
- Windows 10 Pro
- IPv4 network
- Google Chrome 47 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 43 or higher
We constantly strive to improve and optimize our software. With each release, we will add new features, optimize the performance as well as add support for additional systems.
Firmware Version 2.2.1 for SpeechLine Digital Wireless (SL Rack Receiver DW)
Firmware Version 2.3.1 for SpeechLine Digital Wireless (SL Rack Receiver DW)
Firmware Version 2.4.0 for SpeechLine Digital Wireless (SL Rack Receiver DW)
Firmware Version 1.1.0 for the CHG 4N charger of the SpeechLine Digital Wireless series